Some of you have asked for more information about me. I am flattered! So here is a little about me. Some of you might all ready know this about me and some you might not!
1. I love love love LOVE jewelry.
2. I use LOL, :) , and !! way too much for my own good.
3. I love to laugh.
4. I am not the best at making new friends, but I am trying to do better.
5. I have a love/hate relationship with my curly hair
6. I was born at 25.5 weeks and weighed 1.15oz.
7. I love to take pictures, although sometimes I need reminding to bring my camera and take it out!
8. I am a procrastinator but I like to make “to do” lists.
9. I love music and play 4 instruments. (I play more but not as well.)
10. I like to dance while I clean. BTW- salsa music is the best to clean to.
11. I don’t really have favorite things like colors, food, music etc. For the most part it is always changing.
12. I love to teach music and my dream is to finish up my degree and teach strings.
13. I tend to do WAY too much research on things.
14. Sometimes I wish my siblings were closer to me in age, it’s lonely at the top!
15. I love to travel even if it’s just a short trip. Although getting to use my passport is the best!
16. My husband is a sweetheart and I wonder every day why he chose me.
17. I hate baths, I am a shower gal all the way. I especially love those nice big steam showers…ahhh
18. I have never been much of a public speaker, journal, or blog writer, I think it’s because I don’t think I would have anything interesting to say. I always think I have to say something profound...
19. I love to try new foods and new restaurants.
20. I am always mistaken for, Italian, or from somewhere in the Middle East or surrounding areas. No one ever says Mexican, which I think is hilarious.
21. I am way too sarcastic for my own good and it gets me in to trouble sometimes.
22. I love classic designs in decorating and fashion, but with a twist.
23. I never knew you could love your kids so much and that they could drive you so crazy at the same time.
24. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook and try new recipes. Gas ranges are the only way to go!!
25. In case you didn’t know this my husband and I have our own show on TV maybe you heard of it….The King of Queens….It’s us all the way.
Hope you enjoyed that little snippet into my life.
What is something about you that people would be surprised about??