Time for another Mood Board Monday from Pewter+Sage!
This time we were inspired by these beautiful textiles from John Robshaw. If you haven't had the chance to look at his textiles please check them out! You are in for a treat!
I chose option #3
Twine Light Indigo
It was actually a pretty tough choice. However, since I went very colorful with the last moodboard, I decided on a more restrained color pallet inspired by the seaside. I also went for a bedroom this time and I am loving the results!
1. The pallet : creams, whites, yellows, blues and textures. A beige and white grasscloth for the main wall adding some texture and dimension to the room. Sherwin Williams Creamy SW7012 for the rest of the walls
2. The chevron knot rug echos the grasscloth in color and texture but is softened by this fluffy sheepskin rug from Ikea on either side of the bed.
3. I chose the Bagru Indigo for the drapes, bedrunner or duvet cover, and a bolster pillow.
4. I used the other fabric Twine Light Indigo as more of an accent, the leading edge on my drapes, banding on the bolster and trimming the standard sleeping pillow cases.
5. I chose a pair of 26" Navy Deco pillows from Caitlin Wilson Textiles to play off the shapes in the featured fabrics
6. The Grace headboard is a great counterpoint to the geometric shapes in the space and brings in a little femininity.
7. The madeira side tables combine the curves of the headboard and the geometric shape of the fabrics. The darker color relates to the hardwood floors and also helps to ground all the lighter colors in the space.
8. Side tables are topped with the Boule Lamp. The organic shape and whitewashed wood reminds us of driftwood on the beach and brings in a natural element into the space.
9.Bringing a little sparkle to the room are a pair of wilshire sconces nestled in the curves of the bed for reading lights.
10. Every bedroom needs a place to sit, and the Eddie Chair will help you do that in style. Topped with a pillow from the John Robshaw textiles it links the two main fabrics in the room. Next to the chair is the alu side table playing off the sparkle from the sconces.
I hope you enjoyed this bedroom and it has given you a few ideas for your own. Please check out the rest of the textile options and moodboards at Pewter and Sage! Pin It